Have something hot to share with Vermont? Let us know if you would like to be a vendor for this outdoor/indoor family-friendly Caribbean style food festival that features Jamaican jerk spiced food and all things spicy and hot. The main requirement is that all restaurant/caterer vendors must offer at least one jerk dish and source locally as possible. Vermont JerkFest will feature top local Caribbean Chefs, authentic Caribbean, international and local spicy foods for sale, including specialty foods such as spicy jams, nuts, desserts, and traditional home-made drinks inspired by the Caribbean.
Vendor Applications: email us at email@example.com to be put on our vendor mailing list.
Rum & Brew Tasting @ Vermont JErkFest
The event will feature the Rum and Brew tasting for 21+ attendees. Vendor Application is invitation only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should be a Vendor at Vermont JerkFest?
Whether you are selling your famous jerk recipe, spicy cupcakes, or a spiced drink – Vermont JerkFest is a foodie festival of ALL things hot! Vendors include restaurants, specialty food vendors (nuts, spreads, jams, sauces, desserts, etc.), food trucks, artisan craft vendors, local craft breweries, and more
Th Rum & Brew Tasting offers a taste of local spicy flavors and food will be for sale. This is an educational tasting event is for 21+ festival attendees and will feature tastings of rum, local craft beer, hard cider, artisan brews and a variety of Caribbean themed libations. Local musicians will also be there to warm up the crowds as they prepare for a spicy weekend! There will also be cocktail demos to keep attendees in the mood.
Benefits of participating:
- Access to a diverse cross section of an estimated 5,000+ residents and visitors
- As a vendor, you will be exposed to new patrons and future customers
- Association with a well-planned event, which includes endorsement and support from the Boston JerkFest organization and the Miami and NY Jerk Festival organizations
- Opportunity to earn a profit and promote your products to a viable market
- Added value marketing, including publicity, social media, radio advertising and blogging
- The event offers a limited number of vendors, so all vendors will have an opportunity to maximize their revenue and/or exposure